martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

I LOVE ITALO DISCO MIX 20 (2014)

Alex Mix - I Love Italo Disco Mix 20 (2014)


01. Jimmy Mc Foy - Everybody (Remix) (Second Version)
02. Paul Sharada - Dancing All The Night (Instrumental Dub)
03. Fred Ventura - Don't Give Up (Instrumental Mix)
04. Betty Miranda - Take Me To The Top (Instrumental)
05. Betty Miranda - Take Me To The Top (Remix)
06. Squash Gang - I Want An Illusion (Instrumental)
07. Torrevado - Living In The Shuttle (Dub Remix)
08. Secret Star - I Need A Man (Extended Version)
09. My Mine - Hypnotic Tango (Remix Extended Player)
10. Fresh - The Wolf (Instrumental)
11. R. Bais - Dial My Number (Extended Instrumental)
12. R. Bais - Dial My Number (Extended Vocal)
13. George Aaron - Fear (Instrumental)
14. Ken Laszlo - Hey Hey Guy (Nunk Remix)
15. Ric Fellini - Welcome To Rimini (Instrumental)
16. Ric Fellini - Welcome To Rimini (Adriatic Vocal)
17. TQ Feat. Ken Laszlo & Fred Ventura - In The Night
18. Travel Sex - Plastic Doll (Extended Version)
19. Kelly Marie - Spellbound (12'' Mix)

Descargar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario